Season’s Greetings to all our RP4K parents and students!
It is almost 3 years since RP4K pivoted to live online classes. Here are the benefits of live online coding classes with a maximum of 4 students per instructor.
- Firstly, our classes are now recorded. This facilitates review of missed material if a student occasionally misses a class.
- Secondly, our director or assistant directors of education are more likely able to join the live zoom class to help a student who needs extra support. This was logistically much harder when we operated 8 bricks and mortar locations prior to covid.
- Thirdly, we are now able to provide quizzes and homework using our online Canvas management tool.
- Fourthly, we are seeing reduced instructor turnover after our pivot to live online classes. Our online game programming instructors have an average of 1 to 2 years of teaching experience with us.
- Fifthly we even have some part time instructors continuing to teach for us while simultaneously working as professional full-time programmers! Than works with a small professional indie studio, making fun games. And Gabe works as an Unreal Engine Developer in the Electric Motor Vehicle manufacturing sector. In other words, Gabe applies Game Engines to the real world!
Most of our winter spring 2023 students will be beginning in February or March 2023.
If your child is currently attending a weekly fall 2022 - winter 2023 online RP4K course, he or she should be finishing their course in February 2023 or March 2023. If you wish to register him or her for our winter spring 2023 program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 416-469-9676 or 1-877-307-3456.
If you register your child for our winter spring 2023 online program and pay in full prior to January 30-2023, there is a 15% trail blazer discount.